IRFF
“Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” — Bo Derek

Join us and find out!!

Rocky signing in!

Go down

Rocky signing in!

Post by Rocky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi peeps!

A honer to be the first bounce
I am Rocky, am from the Netherlands and relay keen on Belts and other accessories to combine with clothing and watches!
Found this forum via a random search, hunting for rep-fashion, and even though it's just starting, to me it looks promissing! But i'm a noob on that field haha.
Little tip might be a "tip topic" where other members can name things they would realy like Very Happy Very Happy
Me, myself would like to know if there is a APP on which this forum runs aswell,.... otherwise the tip might be to make it compatible with one of those forum-apps Wink

Cheers,

Rocky
Rocky

Back to top Go down

Re: Rocky signing in!

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Rocky,

Welcome to IRFF!!
I see you have been reading around Very Happy I hope we're going to grow good and fast so we can start those raffles Wink Beside that, indeed no bad idea to make a sugguestion Topic so members can give some tips and idea's to make thise forum great!!

About the app,.. I put that one in the FAQ Wink Tapatalk is unfortunaly unavailable for us,... BUT we have the Topic'it app that you can use Cool Cool

Have fun here!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.irfforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 am

Hello and welcome on IRFF, Rocky! Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions about fashion or juwleries, don’t hesitate to ask me! cheers
Rox
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down